Your Gift is Hope for Her Future
When you donate to The Anchor Home, you help women in crisis have hope for a brighter tomorrow. You also help cover the cost of operating The Anchor Home so we can give the most help to these women in need.
Your donation provides emergency shelter, food, transportation, vocational training and other supportive services for our clients. Donations also cover the costs of operating The Anchor Home, such as utilities, stocking food pantry, rent, transportation, and emergency needs.
Give in the Ways God Has Equipped You
Pray for the women we interact with each day. Pray we would have the wisdom to minister to them and lead them toward Jesus and independence.
Check our Wish List to donate tangibly to our areas of need.
Volunteer your time to help repair women’s homes and more.
Start Your Own Fundraiser
With The Anchor Home it’s super easy to set up your own fundraiser to support our mission of offering women in crisis a hope greater than their circumstances.
- Click through to our Donation Page
- Click on the “I Want To Fundraise For This” button
- Register your information
- Add a profile picture and feel free to add a video or other media that demonstrates your passion for the organization (or you can leave the default hero image)
- Write a note to donors about your purpose behind the fundraiser
- Set a fundraising goal
- Share with your friends, family and co-workers through social media, email, text, and more
Easy as that! You will be on your way to raising money for a really great cause. The women in Ellis County need your support!